|At Lafayette Savings Bank we pride ourselves on our commitment
to the community and we extend that commitment to our employees
Take a tour through our job listings. A new and rewarding
career could be just a click away!
Customer Service Associate
Lafayette Savings Bank seeks full-time and part-time Customer Service Associates to ensure the efficient handling of customer needs.
- Previous cash handling and Retail experience
- Good interpersonal verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with a wide variety of personalities in a courteous and efficient manner
- Basic knowledge of keyboard and PC skills
- Providing excellent customer service
- Processing both business and individual banking transactions
- Managing a cash fund
- Cross-selling bank services
Full-time hours are Monday-Friday full-time with a minimum of 2 Saturdays in a four week time frame.
Part-time hours are Monday-Friday approximately 20-29 hours/week with a minimum of 3 Saturdays in a four week time frame.
Commercial Loan Officer
Lafayette Savings Bank is seeking an ambitious, self-motivated Commercial Lender who will be
responsible for developing new business as well as maintaining and servicing an existing portfolio.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Strong skills in the utilization of technology
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to manage multiple tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Business or a related field, preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in real estate and commercial lending
- Experience in SBA and the Indiana Statewide CDC is preferred
- Ability to prepare loan applications and analyze credit information
- Proven ability to cultivate new business
- High degree of confidentiality and professionalism
- Originate and service a wide variety of commercial business loans or lines of credit
- Ensure that applicable banking lending policies and practices are followed
- Actively participate in business development activities
- Coordinate document procurement initiative with support staff
- Manage and maintain all aspects within each portfolio
Lafayette Savings Bank is an
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Lafayette Savings Bank is a smoke free and tobacco free workplace.
- Submit an
- E-mail your resume or work history, including a MS Word
cover letter and resume to Human
- Fax your resume or work history, including a brief cover
letter to (765) 742-0354.
- Visit any branch location
to complete an Employment Application.
- Mail your resume or work history including a brief cover
Lafayette Savings Bank
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 1628
Lafayette, IN 47902
We offer a competitive compensation package, benefits, and
opportunity for career growth including:
- 401K Plan
- Educational Assistance
- Medical Insurance
- Dental - Optical Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
^ Back to Top ^